As a senior cloud architect Albert-Jan Schot enjoys stepping up to the challenge of designing, developing and building innovative cloud solutions. He is a valuable source of knowledge for his colleagues, customers and the worldwide Microsoft-community. With his no-nonsense and can-do mentality he brings a unique combination of in-depth hands-on experience and consultancy skills on all levels to any team. As a CTO within BLIS.digital Albert-Jan is responsible for the technical vision and strategy within the low-code practice.
Being rewarded as an MVP (Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals) for both M365 Development and M365 Apps & Services he is committed to helping others get the most out of their experience with Microsoft technologies. Sharing his passion, real-world knowledge, and technical expertise with the community and with Microsoft.
Besides being an MVP, Albert-Jan is an active member of the Patterns & Practices initiative. The PnP initiative is a Collection of tools and guidance meant to help you extend Microsoft 365 to your needs following best practices. The PnP team is a virtual team consisting of Microsoft employees and community members focused on helping the community make the best use of Microsoft products.
Working at BLIS.digital as the CTO Low-Code Solutions the main focus of his day is Fusion Development 🔥. He structures his day around technical strategy, technical pre-sales and research and development. With Fusion Development the focus is around breaking down barriers between software users and software builders. Without forgetting the technical side of things bring both worlds together you can achieve inspiring results.
- 📷 Profile picture can be downloaded.
- 💼 I work at BLIS.digital as the CTO Low-Code Solutions
- That just means sharing my time between focussing on: our technical strategy, technical presales and research and development and building cool stuff as part of Fusion Development 🔥
- 💻 I’m part of Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practices
- Together with the community we build guidance around extending Microsoft 365
- ⌨️ I co-manage CLI for Microsoft 365
- The cross-platform CLI to manage Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Framework projects
- 🥑 Co-Organizer of the DIWUG
- The Dutch 🇳🇱 Information Worker User Group; sharing all things Microsoft 365
- 🥑 Co-Organizer of the PowerAddictsNL
- The Dutch 🇳🇱 Power Addicts User Group; sharing all things Power Platform
- ✍️ I share my experiences and thoughts on my blog and on a webinar series Selected Tech
- 💬 Ask me about Microsoft 365 Development or Power Platform
- 🌱 I’m currently learning more on AI and the Microsoft 365 Power Platform
- ⚡ “Any improvements made anywhere besides the bottleneck are an illusion.” Gene Kim - The Phoenix Project